http://ift.tt/1j6ynSM How to do a 3way call? Many wonder how to do a proper call with a new prospect in their network marketing business. Well hopefully this video can give some insight on how to do just that. http://ift.tt/18yzTXU I know I was lost as a new recruit making 3way calls. I use to call my sponsor by his or her first name and was using more slang then a little bit. I was still trying to hold on to street language and business at the same time. The two do not mix. You must learn how to do a 3way call to save your business. The brief video will show you how and hopefully it can make a difference in your organization. This is all a part of your mlm training. PS. Don't forget to follow me on twitter http://ift.tt/16USQgW facebook http://ift.tt/1b8kFtI youtube http://ift.tt/16USQxa
No comments:
Post a Comment